If you are looking for a quick, healthy dinner, then this recipe is for you.
This Chow Mein is easy to cook and it can be done in 30 minutes.
1. In a bowl, marinate the meat with soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
2. In a pot cook the noodles according to the package directions.
3. In a wok, put 2tsp of olive oil, add the stir fry, cooked for around 6 to 8 minutes, add salt and pepper, mix it.
4. Add the meat, mix it in with the stir fry.
5. Once the stir fry is finished, lower the heat and add it into the wok with the noodles.