Friday, January 23, 2015

After many thoughts and many people asking me "why do you not have a blog?", I finally took their words and decided to start this new adventure. This will be my space, and yours too. I will be posting recipes, gardening, crafting (especially crocheting, knitting and canvas), and savings, yes SAVINGS because I am also a frugal person.  I like to do a little bit of everything, yes I am like DIY girl, and I am proud of that. :) 

Después de pensarlo por mucho tiempo y respondiendo a la inquietud de varias personas quienes me han preguntado el porque no tengo mi propio blog, finalmente les tome sus palabras y decidí que es tiempo de empezar esta aventura.  Este va a ser mi espacio pero también suyo.  Aquí compartir recetas, jardinería, manualidades especialmente tejidos ya sea con una aguja o con dos, canvas y como ahorrar, si AHORRAR porque yo soy una persona ahorrativa.  Me gusta hacer un poquito de todo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment